Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
ZAGH’s website www.zagh.com (the "Website") is owned by ZAGH Limited a company registered in the Arab Republic of Egypt with registration number 67734. If you have any questions regarding the Website, or these terms and conditions, or in the unlikely event that you have any complaints about any products purchased by you from the Website (as defined below), you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The terms and conditions listed below are valid for all purchases of products from ZAGH’s online shop at www.zagh.com. All information on the website and in connection with placing orders, including these terms and conditions, is in English and the agreement is entered into in English. By placing an order, the customer accepts these Terms and Conditions of Sale, which will at all times be accessible on ZAGH’s online shop. Please read these terms and conditions thoroughly. We regularly update these terms and conditions – changes will be posted on zagh.com.
You agree that the information you provide when you register on the Website is not misleading and is true and accurate in all respects and you will notify our customer service team of any changes to that information.
We may change, withdraw, or suspend access to the Website (in whole or part and permanently or temporarily) with or without notice and with no liability to you.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with ZAGH Ltd. or purchasing ZAGH Ltd. products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with ZAGH Ltd. or to purchase ZAGH Ltd. products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by ZAGH Ltd. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
ZAGH may deny you access to the Website at any time in its sole discretion. Examples of when we may so deny you access include but is not limited to where we believe that your use of the Website is in violation of any of these Terms, any law or the rights of any third party or was not respectful to others.
Amendments to these terms
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time. You, and any contract of sale between us, will be subject to the version of these Terms in force at the time you order the Products in question from us.
Our online service
www.zagh.com is ZAGH’s online ordering, purchasing and information service. The shop is open 24 hours a day, so you can order online at any time you wish. Please read the ‘Acceptance of orders’ section below. We hope that you will have a positive experience with our online shop.
The staff of zagh.com processes orders Sunday through Thursday from 9am-6pm Egypt Time. Orders placed outside of these hours will be processed on the following business day.
- All content (including, but not limited to, logos, text, data compilations, graphics, icons, images, photographs, audio clips, sounds, music, and software, and any combination thereof) available on the Website (the "Content"), is either owned or licensed by ZAGH, and is protected by applicable copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
- The "ZAGH" trade mark as well as all trade marks, whether they are figurative or not, and all other marks, trade names, service marks, brand names, business names, illustrations, images, logos which appear on our Products, Website, accessories or packaging, whether registered or not (the "Trade Marks"), are and remain the exclusive property of ZAGH International Ltd. and are protected by applicable trade mark laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- All other intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, registered or unregistered trade marks, logos, designs, copyrights, patents, know how or trade secrets) in or related to the Website, the products depicted and/or available on the Website and any accessories, stationery, packaging or ancillary items connected to such products, your order or the Website (the "Intellectual Property Rights") are and shall remain the exclusive property of ZAGH and such Intellectual Property Rights are protected by applicable intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
ZAGH continuously strives to ensure that the information posted by it on the Website is accurate and complete. ZAGH does not, however, guarantee that the Content or any other information available on the Website is accurate and/or error free, ZAGH does not promise that the functionality of the Website or Content will be error free or that the Website, Content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, malicious code or other components which are potentially harmful. ZAGH recommends that all users of the Internet ensure they have up to date virus checking software installed.
Prices and payment
The applicable price is that which is listed on the website on the day of the order for the product in question. All prices are listed in EGP and inclusive of VAT. Sales to countries outside of Egypt will be handled separately. We reserve the right to change prices immediately without further notice. However, prices will typically be adjusted during the first quarter of the calendar year. Freight costs, as well as import duties are not included.
A charge to cover freight costs may be added to every product order placed on the website. Shipping charges will be listed on the order summary, as well as in the order confirmation that is sent via e-mail.
ZAGH accepts payment with the following cards: VISA/Mastercard. The payment total will not be deducted from your account until we ship your order.
ZAGH encrypts all of your card data with the so-called SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. This means that unauthorized persons cannot read your card number or other information transmitted during the payment transaction.
Acceptance of orders
- All information on the Website is an invitation to treat only and is not an offer or unilateral contract. You agree that your order is an offer to purchase the products listed in your order ("Products") from us on the Terms. All orders submitted by you are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order in our discretion for any reason whatsoever without liability to you. Examples of when we may not accept your order are as follows:
- If products are shown on the Website but are not available or are incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described;
- If we are unable to obtain authorization of your payment;
- If you order multiple quantities of an individual Product where such Products are to be shipped to any one customer or delivery address; in which case an order may or may not be accepted subject to management approval.
- If shipping restrictions may apply to a Product; or shipping destination
- If the delivery address you give is the address of an entity or individual providing freight forwarding services.
- After submitting an order to us, we will send you an order acknowledgement email with your order number and details of the Products you have ordered from us, and details of any delivery services (the "Delivery Services") you have ordered from ZAGH. Please note that this email is an acknowledgement that we have received your order and is not an acceptance of your order. Acceptance of your order and the formation of (a) a contract of sale of the Products between you and us and (b) a contract for delivery service between ZAGH and you, will not take place unless and until you receive an order confirmation email from ZAGH.
- In the event prolonged inactivity causes your connection to the Website to fail, your selection of goods may be lost. In such case, you will be required to re-enter your selection. Please note that items in your shopping basket and on your wish list are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
- Before you submit your order, you will be given the opportunity to review your selection, check the total price of your order and correct any input errors.
- While all the Products sold through the Website will always correspond with their description, variations in both the manufacturing processes we use and also the display properties of the computer hardware you use to view the Website may mean that the colours, materials and designs of the Products displayed on the Website and the Products delivered to you may differ in appearance in minor respects.
- We do not accept orders where the corresponding delivery address you give is that of an entity or individual providing freight forwarding services. In the event that we do accept any order and we subsequently become aware that the corresponding delivery address for such order is that of an entity or individual providing freight forwarding services, we shall be entitled to cancel such order upon notice to you by email or telephone.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, ZAGH Ltd. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
ZAGH Ltd. does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. ZAGH International Ltd. does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
ZAGH Ltd. shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if ZAGH Ltd. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a ZAGH Ltd. product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, ZAGH Ltd. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. ZAGH Ltd. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, ZAGH Ltd. shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by ZAGH Ltd. without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
ZAGH Ltd. may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to ZAGH Ltd.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a ZAGH Ltd. or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
ZAGH Ltd. does not and cannot review all communications and material posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, ZAGH Ltd. is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, ZAGH Ltd. reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to ZAGH Ltd. in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ZAGH Ltd., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, ZAGH Ltd. may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with ZAGH Ltd., ZAGH Ltd. has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of ZAGH Ltd. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, ZAGH Ltd. seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).